ETC: Engineering Technology Council
Engineering Technology Council The Engineering Technology Council of American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) is the national organization that speaks for engineering technology education and is committed to promoting quality education and creative
endeavors in engineering technology. The Engineering Technology Council is the organization that represents the engineering technology institutions. Each member institution appoints a representative who represents their organization at the annual meeting.
The Chair of the ETC is a member of the ASEE Board of Directors.
ASEE Engineering Technology Council List
ASEEETC is an electronic bulletin board for the Engineering Technology Council.
Subscription to ASEEETC is available to ETC Representatives of member schools. For more information, contact Eric Iversen, firstname.lastname@example.org. To post your message on the ETC Mailing List (you must be a subscriber), send it to: ASEEETC@mars.asee.org.
Engineering Technology Education image and marketing materials
Please visit this web-site for more information on the opportunities and rewards of studying engineering technology: www.eteducation.org.
ECETDHA: Electrical And Computer Engineering Technology Department Heads Committee
The mission of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology Department Heads Association (ECETDHA) is to promote the advancement, understanding, and appreciation of electrical, electronics, and related engineering technology programs at all levels.
The Association also provides a mechanism for the collection and dissemination of data, opinions, and viewpoints of engineering technology program administrators.
ECETDHA was started in the mid 1970’s and currently has a membership of over eighty institutions. Some of the current activities of the Association include sponsoring a mini-grant program to promote innovative ideas that benefit the membership and developing
a national normalized assessment tool for the electronics and computer engineering technology community.
- ECETDHA Officers 2018-2019
- ECETDHA Meeting Minutes
- ECETDHA Bylaws
- ECETDHA Mini Grant Guidelines (July 2016)
- ECETDHA EET Program Assessment Exam Information
- Western Carolina University – Development of Touch-Board Projects for Children and Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- Western Carolina University – Mobile Lab Bench to Promote ECET Education in Sustainability Topics
- Western Washington University – Development of Real-Time Real-Life Signal Acquisition, Analysis, and Processing Labs Modules
- Old Dominion University – Fuel Cell Experimentation System
- University of Dayton – Computer Data Acquisition System
- Univeristy of Memphis – Training Kits for Summer Recruitment Program
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell – Microwave Testing Board
- Drexel University – Wind Turbine Emulator